Lucy is a busy little girl. She has crawling down and is close to pulling herself up. She loves to explore and is fascinated when she finds the tile or laminate floor. Lucy is a very independent eater; she insists on feeding herself. Her favorites include scrambled egg yolk, chicken, string cheese, yogurt, green beans, broccoli, strawberries, apples and peaches. She loves playing with Oran, especially cars. We love all of her animated expressions.
Nine Month Stats:
Lucy
weight: 18 pounds 11.6 ounces
height: 27.25 inches
Oran
weight: 18 pounds 6 ounces
height: 28 inches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so big and so cute with her pigtails! How are you guys doing? It feels like we haven't talked in a while, at least you and I.
She's not too far behind her brother! Wow!! She is really so cute.
You are so good about keeping track of things. I don't know if I could even find Natalie's stats!
Post a Comment