Oran is really growing up. He is talking all the time. Oran is fascinated with numbers (wonder where he gets that from) he counts everything and is really into people's ages. Here is one of our recent conversations.
Oran: Juggle, Mom! (He tosses me three balls.)
Me: I don't know how to juggle.
Oran: Do it. Juggle.
Me: Daddy knows how to juggle.
Oran: Daddy at work. Juggle, Mom!
Me: Okay. (I take two of the balls and kind of toss them back and forth.)
Oran: Nope. Nope. Threeee balls, Mom! Juggle!
Me: You will have to wait for Dad or you could try it.
Oran: Oh! (He takes the three balls back, holds them over his head and drops them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hilarious!
Looks like you may be juggling more than just balls - smart kids!
That is so funny, I guess maybe you should learn to juggle.
I know eventually your children realize you aren't as cool or smart as they thought, but this is kinda early. That's what you get for having smart children.
so dnpcd is jesse's blog, it's your sister in law sarah that wrote the previous blog comment
Post a Comment