Thursday, April 30, 2009
Free Advice
Yesterday when I was out shopping a woman was asking me about the kids and how far apart they are. It turned out she also has two kids 20 months apart a few months younger than Oran and Lucy. She must have felt an instant connection to me. She starts asking what Oran is doing and if we have started potty training. I say I have been kind of lazy with it. Out of nowhere another woman joins our conversation. Here comes the free advice! She starts telling both of us that we should wait a few months until it is warmer before we start training. She said it will be so easy... all we need to do is potty train them outside. She swore by it. Just let them pee and poo where ever they want outside. She said I would be amazed at how fast they figure it out. After that she said the transition to the toilet is really simple. I didn't have any response, the other woman actually seemed interested. I guess I do live in Kentucky. What do you guys think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think you should ask what the people in your apartment complex think. :)
I don't even let my dog poop and pee wherever she wants!
I agree with Kristie! I don't even let my dog go where ever she wants! :)
People are funny. Free advice always seems to find us as well...but this advice is new to me. :)
Glad I found this!
I think you should try it and let me know how it works out for you.
Unless you are willing to clean it up like you would a dog I suggest not trying it.
Gillian~
I don't have your e-mail address... but I was just going to reply to your comment on my blog. Just so you know... the vinyl is way cheap to ship if you really are interested, it would only be the 42 cents to send the vinyl letters to you. Hope you have a great day.
~Kristen
I think that is the funniest thing ever. I think maybe you should send them over to that lady's house to train them!
Seriously...Why did I have to read this on your Blog!!! We should have talked about this!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment