Tuesday, September 28, 2010
To School We Go
Oran began preschool this month. He loves it. I love it. On his first day he runs in his class and says, "This is my class. This is my teacher. Bye Mom." Lucy wishes she went to preschool. Oran had a backpack so Lucy needed a backpack. Oran got a lunchbox so Lucy needed a lunchbox. On preschool days we pack Oran a lunch and Lucy a lunch. When we get to school Oran wears his backpack and carries his lunchbox inside and Lucy insists on doing the same. Oran gets to stay in his class and Lucy leaves with Mom.

The first day was the hardest for Lucy. All the way home I could tell she wasn't talking to me. When we got back home, she emptied some bowls out of the island cabinets and crawled inside with her backpack and lunchbox. There she sat munching on her lunch inside the dark cabinets. Every so often I would hear in her grumpiest voice "Me Preschool". While the days since haven't been as bad as the first, Lucy is still having a hardtime not being at preschool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're blogging again! I was really excited to see that you had a new post and then I scrolled down and saw another one! You're on a roll!! Poor little Lucy, soon she'll be in Oran's shoes. He handled it really well!
How cute are they?! That's awesome, I love it!
Post a Comment