Gillian! Oh My Goodness, how are you?? I saw Miranda's blog on Melissa's blog and on her's I saw yours...this is Kerstin "Neilson" James from Good old W/L. I hope you're well, and I hope we can keep in touch through our blogs! Good luck with Baby #2!
4 comments:
She's so adorable, and I love that dress. I'm looking forward to coming and visiting!
She's very cute and looks very much like a Jackson. I guess time will tell!
Love the dress and the headband. It's so fun when babies have hair right from the start.
Gillian! Oh My Goodness, how are you?? I saw Miranda's blog on Melissa's blog and on her's I saw yours...this is Kerstin "Neilson" James from Good old W/L. I hope you're well, and I hope we can keep in touch through our blogs! Good luck with Baby #2!
Sorry, I forgot to tell you my blog address...
http://www.neddietata.blogspot.com
Post a Comment