The flower is so cute, did you make that?
That first picture is still my favorite. I think she's saying, "I'm stuck with this guy?"
I'm tagging you gill, whenever you get around to it, I know you're busy. Love ya.
Oran and Lucy are so cute I hope to get a chance to them soon. PS You have been tagged again.
You'll have to post more pictures soon...I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.BTW, I tagged you too. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The flower is so cute, did you make that?
That first picture is still my favorite. I think she's saying, "I'm stuck with this guy?"
I'm tagging you gill, whenever you get around to it, I know you're busy. Love ya.
Oran and Lucy are so cute I hope to get a chance to them soon.
PS You have been tagged again.
You'll have to post more pictures soon...I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
BTW, I tagged you too. :)
Post a Comment