Some of the things Lucy said upon seeing the world...
"Mom, I see lots of trees over there. Lots of trees."
"There are a lot of cars. I see a lot of cars on the road."
"I can see so far, really far...I can see so far."
"Oran, Do you see all the lights(referring to the traffic lights)?" Oran gives her a look, unsure why she is acting so excited.
"Dad, why do you have so many holes on your nose."
"I have a freckle on my neck."
She is exploring a whole new world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute and I'm so excited that Lucy is discovering a whole new world.
I love Lucy's glasses, they are very stylish just like her mom!
Aw she is so adorable! :D I love the color!
I love the choice of glasses. What a difference it makes to be able to see clearly!
Just Perfect! She looks perfect! (as stated by Emma)
I love her observations. She's so sweet.
How cute she is!! I love it and I am sure she is excited to see.
Post a Comment