
Oran loves computers, really anything electronic, phones, remote controls, TVs, and DVD players just to name a few. Ever since he was tiny he has shown interest in them. When he was nine months old, I remember him picking up the remote and pointing it at the TV. As he has gotten older he has taught himself how to use the computer. It amazes me every time I watch him. He knows how to use the mouse in its entirety - both buttons and the scroll wheel. He knows when he needs to double click to open something and when a single click will do. He knows how to bookmark webpages, use the back button, open and close windows, he knows when and where he needs to type and will type random characters, and I could go on. These are nothing new. He has been doing them for awhile. But what is new? ...posting on my blog!
7 comments:
Ahh...yes. Good times. Brooke has been very computer savvy for some time now. But now she is learning to spell and get herself to her favorite sites, like disney channel and hannah montana. It works out quite nicely that she can entertain herself for a while on the computer...except she has also found some inappropriate things. I really need to block those. Anyway, it's funny how quick they pick up on things. I was starting to wonder what significance 988 had.
What a smart boy!
That's hilarious. I wondered if it was some secret message or something. What a smart boy!
So I take it 988 is probably his IQ:-)
What a smart little guy!
Somehow Little Sal managed to turn the voice over on, so we had to give him his own login onto the computer. When he opens it the computer voice says all of the steps he is taking. It's super annoying, but he doesn't seem to mind.
I was hoping it was code. But, that is pretty funny. I was trying to get Sydney to use the mouse yesterday for the first time. Lets just say it was not a success. But as everyone always tells me, it wont last forever.
wow...he can do more than me!
Post a Comment