We had a dresser that I just didn't like. After a little paint and lots of sanding...I love it! It is now the perfect dresser for Lucy. I still want to put some knobs on the doors to add a little more pop to it, but I haven't found the right ones yet. Thanks Sarah for teaching me such a great technique!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Dull to Fabulous
We had a dresser that I just didn't like. After a little paint and lots of sanding...I love it! It is now the perfect dresser for Lucy. I still want to put some knobs on the doors to add a little more pop to it, but I haven't found the right ones yet. Thanks Sarah for teaching me such a great technique!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks fabulous, Gillian! How fun to have it finshed.
Post a Comment