I love fall. A weekend ago we were able to take a little drive East to visit some friends in West Virginia. It was such a beautiful drive with all of the colors and hills. Oran had so much fun playing with Elena and Lucas. Even though it was in the 50's we spent a lot of time outside, it was great. I think I might like to live in the East some day.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A Weekend Trip
I love fall. A weekend ago we were able to take a little drive East to visit some friends in West Virginia. It was such a beautiful drive with all of the colors and hills. Oran had so much fun playing with Elena and Lucas. Even though it was in the 50's we spent a lot of time outside, it was great. I think I might like to live in the East some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love fall, but especially back east! We went to visit Sal's family one year in NY in October and I couldn't get over how absolutely gorgeous the trees were.
I love the picture of Oran with his hand up to his mouth. He is such a cute little boy!
Coming from Colorado I thought INdiana was east, but I like the rolling hills, which Muncie doesn't have.
Post a Comment