And congrats on getting someone else into your old home. I know renting's not the same as selling, but at least you won't have to continue paying the mortgage.
She really is darling. i can't believe you have two kids! :) Sal and I were just talking about you guys the other day. Where are you living now? We hope all is well. I'm glad you're blogging so I can check in on you and your cute family now and then.
Hi guys...this is the Ericksons! We are in Washington now and were checking Mandy's blog when we found you. Lucy and Oran are so cute. Hope you are doing well and enjoying Cincinatti. Check out our blog at www.njerickson.blogspot.com if you have a second or two.
9 comments:
She looks a lot like Oran when she is smiling
Zac's right, she does remind me of Oran when she's smiling.
She's gorgeous! I wish I could give her a cuddle.
She's beautiful!
And congrats on getting someone else into your old home. I know renting's not the same as selling, but at least you won't have to continue paying the mortgage.
She really is darling. i can't believe you have two kids! :) Sal and I were just talking about you guys the other day. Where are you living now? We hope all is well. I'm glad you're blogging so I can check in on you and your cute family now and then.
What a doll she is.
What a little angel! Is big brother adapting alright?
Gillian! I was doing a little bit of blog hopping and ran into your blog. Your kids are so cute. I hope everything is going well.
Corissa Hanson
She is simply adorable, Gillian. Just like Oran. You guys make beautiful children.
Glad you found someone to rent and take care of the yard. That is a bargin :)
Hi guys...this is the Ericksons! We are in Washington now and were checking Mandy's blog when we found you. Lucy and Oran are so cute. Hope you are doing well and enjoying Cincinatti. Check out our blog at www.njerickson.blogspot.com if you have a second or two.
Post a Comment